Monday, January 12, 2009

finished it

I am sad to say, I just completed the LAST book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. It was soooo good. And the fourth book is just about as good as the first in my opinion. The only thing that would improve it is more sex, more details thereof and maybe pics of Edward. But other than that it was perfect.



So...now what to do.... alright, alright I'm going to start studying. It is hard to be motivated with nearly a month to wait, but I'll try.

Other than that... I've been setting up appts for Dr, dentist, gyno, and well that covers it. not thrilling. do you hear crickets here too? I do.

I do have about 5 or 6 other romances i can read, but I dare not start one, or I will be sucked in, and get NOoooo studying done whatsoever.

As of right now, I have clinicals assigned at a great hospital where I might very well like to work. But at the same time, I am also the first one who can get bumped to another hospital, so I am holding my breath until after I've been there a few wks.

That's it for now, have a good wk.

No comments: