Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2008 in review

2008: A Year In Bulletpoints

Q: What did you do in 2008 that you had never done before?
A: Worked in an emergency room for one day.

Q: Did you keep your New Year's resolutions?
A: Yes, it’s easy… don’t make ‘em!

Q: What would you like to have in '09 that you didn't have in '08?
A: an RN after my name.

Q: What dates from '08 will remain etched upon your memory?
A: A couple days that God reminded me to just let go and trust Him alone.

Q: Did you suffer from any injury?
A: nope.

Q: Where did most of your money go?
A: Monte Carlo.
jk

Q: What did you get really excited about?
A: Getting BACK into school.

Q: What song will always remind you of 2008?
A: Love Story by Taylor Swift.


Q: Favorite TV shows of 2008?
A: Bones, Fringe and 30 Rock

Q: What was your greatest musical discovery?
A: Taylor Swift. (Qualifier here: I know she can sing terribly off key, but I am totally impressed with her writing ability.)

Q: Best book you read this year?
A: Twilight. Pathetic, aren’t I?



Q: Favorite film of the year?
A: Twilight

Q: Describe your fashion concept of '08:
A: “Will this chafe?”

Q: What celebrities did you fancy the most?
A: I know he’s just a boy….but I swear I’m 16… okay, I’ll admit it…Robert Pattinson and Tina Fey, but not in a baaad way.

Q: Who do you miss?
A: Most days are okay…but a question like this just knocks me for a loop again.. I miss my sister, Rene who died @ 5 yrs ago. She was so very joyful and tender hearted, and silly.

Q: Biggest achievement?
A: Failing without falling apart.

Q: Did you fall in love in 2008?
A: Absolutely. Over and over again with my hubby. It doesn’t happen just once.

Q: What's one thing that would have made your year more satisfying?
A: To have passed that darned semester the first time! But I know, I know, God can teach me so much more, when I’m forced to trust Him more.

Now you play!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather.. I had the same thing happen to me when I was in nursing school.. I failed my 2nd semester of nursing school by 1 point!! I was just crushed but you know what it all turns out in the end! Let me know how the quiche turns out. We just recently discovered leeks and we love them!!

trillseeker said...

Here's a question out of the blue...Have you ever spent time in Scotland? Summer 1980?

Nursapalooza said...

OMGosh! Yeeeeesssss! Teen Missions of course!! I was looking at the team picture, I'll put it up, and you tell me which one you are, since I am sooo lame and can't remember! How fun, do you know if anyone else is on? I have been SEARCHING endlessly for Deb Pugh who became Deb Wilkinson (I think). I'm on Facebook too.