Kirsten, so you can thank her.
After reading, TAG! You're it! You write 25 things on your blog, or email them!
1. I love the color orange, bright orange.
2. As a little girl I wanted to be a go-go dancer, with shiny boots.
3. I taught Jr. High History for a few years. Loved the kids, hated history.
4. I have Bachelors in Sociology. LOVED the major. I thought I’d never use it, but it’s coming in handy now.
5. I am ADD, and I talk a lot, and I do mean A LOT.
6. I love old music, big band, and country rock. I CANNOT tolerate ‘80’s music.
7. I have been to Europe 3 times, and would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to live a few years in France. Two of the times I went, I was on a summer mission.
8. A couple years back I wrote part of a book I hope to publish one day. It is a romance.
9. Foremost in my life, I want to love Christ more, and share His amazing grace.
10. Chocolate does NOT thrill me.
11. I love to read fiction.
12. I am 4 months away from finishing my RN program. Praise God!
13. I will go to school as long as I can breathe.
14. I LOVE to learn languages, new vocabulary, read dictionaries. French is my fave, next I want to learn Italian.
15. A day of bliss would include hitting old dusty bookstores and finding a really hot deal.
16. I don’t like to decorate my house. If it were up to me, once stuff is hung/placed etc. it will be there for the next 30 years.
17. I love sex.
18. I absolutely love getting together with my scrapping buddies and laughing till I cry.
19. My hubby is the best.
20. I pick up languages easily enough, just don't ask it to be grammatically correct. And don't ask me to write them. I could speak french well when I was there. Now? Dang, I've forgotten soooo much of it. I also speak Teacher and Waiter spanish.
21. I can’t stand to listen to perpetual victims.
22. I love museums, and the hunt for ever new artsy hobbies. Next? I want to learn glass blowing. Doesn’t that sound like sooo much fun??
23. I love teenagers. Mood swings and all. They crack me up, and I love the challenge of reaching them.
24. I love to cook when I’ve got time.
25. I hate, absolutely HATE talking on telephones, ANY type of phone. Can’t stand it. I turn all ringers off in our house, and only pick it up if I HAVE TO after listening to phone message. And derned if I can get off the dang thing when I do have to pick it up, because…. As I mentioned earlier…. I can blather on and on and on….