Monday, November 17, 2008
How long has it been that i've written a blog without the words: nursing, school, study, exam, tired, etc..? Exactly. Well since I am at present, unemployed, unschooled (?, well I'm on a bloody school break until Feb. for pity sake) So, anywho, here's a blog just for fun:
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch: (i don't have 8, so i'll give you what I do have..)
3. 30 Rock
ummm, that's it. Pathetic aint i? Well heck, I never got to watch TV, I was studying!
8 Favorite Restaurants: (NOT in any particular order)
2. Marie Callendars
3. Macoroni grill
4. Any ocean side fish grill
yup, that's all i've got.
8 Things that Happened Today: (but since it's too early today for anything to have happened, I'll do yesterday)
1. I went to church.
2. Our family visited my mom... very hard, but I'm glad we did.
3. Went "thrifting" w/ daughter, had some great talking time.
4. Made amaaazing shrimp pasta, sooooooooo good and fast. I do believe it will become a regular on fam menu. Do you know how unusual it is to find something my boy will actually like AND eat, and praise?? He is sooo danged picky. I know, I know I am digressing.
5. Ate said amazing pasta..so good.
6. Watched 30 Rock w/ hubby
7. showered... yup, it's sunday, whether I need it or not.
8. talked with daughter until after 11. Hard times, but good convo.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Finishing school!
3. cleaning house (I know, weird hah?)
4. Making some new recipes
5. getting together with non-nursing friends... I miss them!
6. getting a paycheck
7. taking a class just for fun
8. getting in better shape.
8 Things on My Wishlist:
1. a belly that doesn't look like an 8 on it's side.
2. world peace...no,.......... learn how to use my new camera
4. new couches
5. some pants that I don't have to safety pin
6. my kids to choose friends wisely
7. grad from nsg school
8. how best to use my time before I head back to school.
Thanks for sharing Kirsten!