Friday, December 15, 2006

Last final


Phew! All done! Feeling a tad melancholy about my class going on, and me going back. Even though i know it will really help me, it's still hard to swallow, that ego, or pride or whatever you want to call it. It was hard saying goodbye to so many nice people, but I know i'll make a whole mess of new friends. I don't think i did as well on the final as i would've liked, but i did get an A+ on the drug group project, so that ought to help me a bit. I won't start 193 until March! Wow that's a long time. I will start pharm in the spring sem though. I think that's mid-January.

Daughter is still home sick (going on 2 1/2 wks out, plus many other missed days) with we don't know what. We are waiting for insurance authorization for a catscan. So in the mean time, we pick up her work so she doesn't get behind. Please send up a prayer for her. Thanks.

No comments: