Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Keeping my chin up!


okay, both of them, haha. I find that I'm eating more since I've got more time on my hands. I really need to watch that! Had pharm review yesterday, i think I'll do well on this exam since i have more time than usual. I still need to meet w/ nsg director about signing up for next classes for next semester. the puter won't let me, because all the classes are co-classes. it won't let me just sign up for one. Also, I'm hoping to get that F switched to a W. I went to the nsg party yesterday and i was feeling a little melancholy there, seeing all my classmates moving on without me. I can't believe they didn't all storm the nsg office with flames in there hands and blood on there minds! The least they could do is stage a peaceful sit-in for there fallen sister (me). But noooooooooooo, they are all just planning on moving ahead to the next semester. They are sooo selfish.


I know i lost it there for a minute, but i caught the sane train back and I'm okay. At least there will be a couple of us going back to do it again to help each other. I really am happy for them (classmates), they have been just as stressed as I. Final friday, must go pick up the book. Have a good tuesday.

No comments: