Friday, October 13, 2006

...Meanwhile... a month later

Well it has been almost a month since my last post. That tells you how dang busy I've been. Two exams, many, many competencies, and a whole lot of stress. A lot has changed since my last post. Mostly with my stress level. I think once it got to be so ugly... i just kind of gave up, and stopped working so hard, stressing so much and so you'll never guess what happened. I kept passing tests etc anyway. Hmmmm, who knew? Tues is my final for this quarter, but i should be okay since I've been averaging a B in there. Yeah, a B for me is pretty darned amazing. My two best friends in the program have either been encouraged to drop or had to drop out. So I miss the fun, but i will keep going. I take it a day at a time. (i know that's cliche' but exactly what is getting me through some pretty darn stressful encounters) I am enjoying the patient aspect more since we've been doing it more i am fearing less. EVERYONE in my clinicals have wanted to quit many times this semester too. I think it just comes with it. (especially with certain negative forces) Well praise God, He has given me the strength to continue when i feel like chuckin' the whole ball of wax, yarn or whatever that saying is. I have my 3rd chance for the first math compet. on thurs. so please pray for me or i could be out on my ear! Have a lovely week.

2 comments:

Prisca: said...

GL w/ the math test!!!

May I suggest the book "Math for Nurses?" It helped me so much.

Take care!

Wendy, R.N. said...

I hope everything went well on your test. I am assuming it did, since you commented that you are still in school. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

W. :)