Wednesday, April 16, 2008

studystudystudystudystudy

yeah, what do you do after spring break? Yup, study. I've got a big exam tomorrow on cardiac blocks, attacks, angina, EKG's, MI's, drugs thereof, treatments thereof etc. I AM GOING TO DIE. Literally fall over from a WENCKEBACH. And no, no amount of atropine sulfate orisoproterenol is gonna save me! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

alright, i feel a tad bit better losing it. Now i must get back and stuff some more of this chatter into my lil' brain!

Hope you are all doing better than my whiney self!

As soon as i finish this exam, i am gonna treat myself to the Pioneer Woman's love story. Have you visited her site yet? What a gal. Her addy is in my list of places I like to visit to the right, there.

Have a lovely wknd, i will be making another concept map. Am I whining again??? Someone, quick give me some cheese.

No comments: