Saturday, April 19, 2008

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF



(is this pic perhaps....a little dramatic???)

flippin'
frickin'
frackin'
F.

yup, my first F. I am totally crushed.
I don't think i've ever seen a grade this low. On occasion i will see a D+ at the worse. I just felt so dang overwhelmed. We had about 100 pgs of power points, (with 2 slides per page) and I felt like i needed to MEMORIZE every one of them! The types of heart problems, the physio results thereof, every drug for each indiv problem, it's side effects and class... i can go on and on and on. I could not figure what to work on more, so the result was trying to study in a gunshot method as opposed to an archery method of aiming at the center, and knowing it's concentric areas.

but i can't allow myself to wallow, or it will hurt me for the next exam, so i need to shake it off and do a lot better for his (our prof) next exam. Today i've got to get another concept map done, pick out one of my old concept maps to orally present, and start studying for the next exam. I guess this is my wake up call huh?

So when i'm not cussing like a soldier, i am praying quite a bit. I'd appreciate yours, thanks!

These posters crack me up, 'cuz i've gotta lighten up a bit!

2 comments:

Baby-Mama Runner said...

I am soooooooo sorry! I am praying for you! That just stinks. Shake it off, shake it off, shake it off.....And call for help if I show up as your patient and have a massive MI. (Just kidding, just kidding!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather. Cardiac Exam? Yikes. We have ours next week. I'm not looking forward to it. I hope you're better now. And I know you'll do better on the next exam. Think positive!

Andrea :D