Monday, March 12, 2007

k-nitting and c-rocheting



Yes, this is what we ladies of leeezhure do all day. This is going to be a summer purse. It came out very cute this year. I attempted the same thing last year with knitting, and it came out terribly! I have gotten better, but I wanted to try crocheting this time. The ladies in the knitting/crocheting circle at The Red Bee http://www.theredbee.com/default.aspx?p=5 helped me.

If all goes well I will be back in nursing school hell next week. I need to call and make an appt w/nursing director to make sure there is a spot for me. I tell ya, having too much time on my hands, has really made me have second thoughts. But I have told my husband and myself, that I will not drop out without finishing this semester. I have to remind myself how much I love working with patients and other nurses/nursing students. What I hate is "playing the game", urgh, my pride gets pecked. So I'll fill you in later.

No comments: