Friday, September 01, 2006

Week Two

Hey, Yep i made it through the first wk and yesterday we had our first competency on math. It was VERY basic math, but it's been sooooo dang long that i took that math that i feel like i had to learn it all over again. I know i did pretty well (for me) but prob didn't pass since we could only miss 3. We haven't been told yet, it's driving me crazy. We have our first exam on Tues. and i have tons to study. I think a lot of it is common sense, but another part is VERY exact information that could be very tricky. I'll be working on that all wknd.

We learned how to do Phys assessments yesterday. It is so amazing to me that i am learning to know how to check people's health! What an amazing privelege. I do have a hard time not being overly silly all the time. Leslie likes to be Mr. Fox, or yesterday Mr. Greenfield, and I like to be Mr. Duffy or the Transvestite Mr. Smith. We are laughing but still learning. No one else is giggling in the class, how can they not laugh at coming up with medical scenarios. I am having a blast!

I still have grand doubts of getting through, but i will take it one day at a time!

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

No comments: