Tuesday, September 01, 2009

....I'd like to thank my agent...

So, I got this freakin fabulous award, cuz I'm so awesome from Kirsten over at Order & Chaos and believe me, she's awesome. She lives in a home of testosterone, poor thing with 2 teenaged boys and a hubby! ; ) aaaaand she's in the midst of nursing school!

Rules of the Award:List five current obsessions.Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs.On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.Don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.


5 of my obsessions:

1. Learning languages: signed up for french today, but the teacher was not up to my hiiiigh standards! Hmph!

2. Museums of Art: oooooh, can spend 6 hours easily staring at the stuff.

3. France and traveling in Europe: LOVE to be around other cultures, yet not third world discomfort.

4. Taking classes: I LOVE learning and will always find something new I want to learn. For example, over the years i have taken the following: french, sewing, baking (various) cooking, cake decorating, and today, watercolors.

5. Caring for ill and outsiders. aka nursing.



5 freakin' fabulous bloggers:

Living Dead Nurse she cracks me up with her dry, sarcastic humor, and she's darn smart.

Paris breakfasts beeeeeeyooootiful watercolors. Thus the watercolors class I began today.

N is for Nurse the most amazing L&D nurse. She has had amazingly crazy mothers, so she's got great stories. And now...to top it off, she's just moved so her hubby can be a priest with the Eastern Orthodox church. (I hope I said that right)

I AM (y) RN a gal after my own heart. I watched her go through nursing school, and now she is in her first job. I see what she goes through/feels, and know that I am just a few steps behind her. I learn from this yogi.

Adventures of Student RN Tiffany A student nurse shlepping through her now second year of nursing school aaaand newly married to a dude in the service. She is sassy, and full of fun!


5 comments:

Sara said...

hey i discovered you on the blog-o-sphere. good luck on the job hunt!

Prisca: said...

thanks so much for the award!!!! you are a sweetie! :)

LivingDeadNurse said...

thanks for the award!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww thank you so much!!! You are too sweet!!

hope2brn said...

I am tearing up over here!! Thanks
You are so sweet!!