Thursday, May 07, 2009



am told that WE will be told tomorrow after GN Predictor exam. This exam is not for our grade, but will give us a rough idea, how we'd stack up RIGHT NOW if we were to take the NCLEX. Kind of a practice, if you will. So, it has always been their policy preeeeeeeviously to call you if you did NOT pass. Well not this time, you have to go and take a group picture in your gown, and take an NCLEX predictor and theeeeeeen they'll tell you. All rather stressful, would'nt you say? I think so. I think I passed, but I just can't really start to celebrate until I know for sure, ya know? I mean, I would have to miss 40 of them, but still. I didn't pass last semester, so I don't take anything for granted. So, that being said, I'll let you know as soon as I do! Thanks for all the positive thoughts, you guys are so great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is kind of weird to make you take cap and gown pictures first... I think that would make you feel that much worse if you didn't pass. Can't wait to hear and smile big for pictures! I did not pass one semester too so I know how that feels.