Thursday, January 04, 2007

after new years


well i have been doing a lot of relaxing, and cleaning. You know, surprisingly, during nursing school i didn't do much more than pick up stuff and wash some dishes. So, now, i have done some heavy duty cleaning, though my tub still looks yellow and gooey. Yeah, i'll get to it eventually ( i shower so i don't sit in the yellow goo), so i'm sure you respect me a lot more for tellin' ya that, eh?


I have been looking into other nursing schools that i might try to transfer over to. Santa Ana is looking pretty good. I am doing some research, and i'm going to bring over my transcripts and talk to a counselor. There is a waiting list of 14 people trying for second semester. I haven't made a firm decision yet, but it looks much less stressful than where i am now.


My daughter continues to have stomach troubles. She got a CAT scan, and then another more indepth catscan type scan (different but similar), they think she may have a hemangioma on her liver, we'll learn more next wk. Meanwhile for the last 3 wks i've had really bad headaches in one area, and i've been exrayed for sinus infections and found nothing so next wk, i will get an MRI on my noggin. Please pray for my daughter and myself. Thanks.


Isn't it strange how one week, we are messed up little stress mongers, then poof! we are back to homemakers, employees etc? Sometimes i don't know what to do with all the hours that i stuffed w/school work before. Hope you are enjoying the new year. Don't forget, my birthday's coming, so gifts should really be in the mail by Monday.

2 comments:

Prisca: said...

I think it's great that you are looking into other programs. Whatever will get you to your goal!! Especially if you feel like something isn't right where you currently are--I hope it all works out. I know how it feels to be "left behind." It is hard, but I think in the end it will make us better people for the experience!

Thanks for all your positive comments on my blog. :)

Candice Carpenter said...

Happy Happy HapPy be-lated birthday! You and Kirtsen are in my prayers. I hope to see you this weekend at Oasis. I think i'd like to go Saturday. Let me know if you are going for sure...i found some more goodies to share!