Monday, June 16, 2008

Summertime summertime, sum, sum summertime....

Yup, it summmmmmmmmmmmertime. I have truly been enjoying sleeping in everyday, and then taking a nap later, playing on the 'puter, hitting the gym, actually making a few dinners (gasp!), reading some romances, cleaning the house (double gasp!), buying some stuff I don't need!,
and then, trying to learn how to use the dern thing, and just plain relaxing. Of course I have a hard time doing a lot of nothing, so of course just like me, I have begun to make my summer goals. And here they are:
1. Lose 20 lbs (or try NOT to gain back the 15 i done lost)
2. Start a NCLEX study gp (already in the works)
3. Kill the blasted dustbunnies that have been mounting up a serious offense. (and their friends the hairy dustbunnies hiding against all the walls)
4. Make student nurse resume.
5. Do lots and lots of scrapbooking to try to catch up a little.... haha, i'm about 2.5 yrs behind right now.

Okay, so those are my major goals, I probably left out some i'll think of later. Outside of those goals i'll be lazing. Yup, lazing. What are you up to?

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Stay away from the scale - it's evil - lol!