Thursday, June 26, 2008

summer fun

I love shaking it up, that's all.

What have i been up to?

1. Well a lot of sleeping in 'till 8! Whooo Hoooo.
2. Reading some romances
3. Cleaning some house. Not too much mind you, I don't want to have an aneurysm for pity sakes!
4. Getting ready for K. sweet 16 birthday party. She chose her theme as Alice in Wonderland. Kind of a psychedelic version. It's actually very cool, and I'll post pics later. Actually it's her sweet 16.5, since she decided to have her party this summer instead of in January. Her and I share a birthday, and i think she loves that this will be just HER day. I can't blame her, I do suck all the attention from the room, and she just disappears. Okay, i hope you know i am being big time sarcastic.
5. Trying to reorganize my study/craft room.

My study group met this wk. Okay, not so much a group as a study pair. Me and one other devoted student. Still, it was totally worth it, and I am feeling more knowledgeable by the minute. Come on renal failure!


Gotta run to Costco, have a lovely day.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I always find working in a pair/team for course work is so much better for me. Means you can bounce ideas off one another and, I always go off on a tangent so it's great!

Susanxxx