Monday, July 16, 2007

What I'll be doing this sem


Today, I picked up my papers for my new nursing school, and I am sooo danged (is that even a word?) excited! The first half of the semester I'll be in Labor & Delivery! Wow, how fun is that! I hope to get practice in foley's since I hear that we'll do a lot of those. I'll have my clinicals on Tues. for a 12 hr shift. I haven't done a 12 hr shift ever, but I used to have 10 hr shifts that just about killed me at first. I did finally get used to them though.


The second half of the sem will be Pediatrics! Oooooh that is so dang thrilling since that is where I think I might want to eventually end up.


I got all the other papers also, the only other exciting (so-so) news is that I will actually have a strip of color on my new scrubs for SAC! Whoo-hoo! I mean before, we were the marshmallow brigade!


Well that's the news for now. I'll need to update my CPR and physical, but that's no biggy. See ya 'round.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great news! I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Heather! I think you are going to be phenominal. You totally deserve it!

Prisca: said...

you are going to LOVE L&D--I am jealous and wish I could go back!!!!!!!!!