Tuesday, October 20, 2009

just pluggin along...



Yes, I am, albeit sloooowly.
Still looking for jobs. I have applied to probably about 10 more jobs, though I'm really hoping to hear back from Hoag for a couple of really great jobs there.
Meanwhile, we've been celebrating my hubby's birthday. He has finally caught up to me. We get to share this age for about 2.5 months before I pass him up again! We went into L.A. to the Peterson museum, and The Grove. We had such a fun day, I LOVE L.A.! On Sunday while the kids and I went to church, Eric was in another cyclo-cross race. He is loving his new bike race hobby.
Bryce was in his first FFA competition, the Greenhand comp. Their school got 3rd place. More importantly though says he...."I'm the only guy with 5 girls, it's great". So yeah, agriculture is very verrrrry important to the boy! haaahaaaa.
Kierstin has been laying low, not her busy season yet (in the spring, she'll have her animals, and plant sales), so she's been working on her hobby which is photography, and lately...watercolor painting.

That's it for us. I hope you are all doing well, have a great week!

Happy Fall, and Halloween!

2 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Hope you get a job soon.

LivingDeadNurse said...

good luck with finding a job...enjoy ur halloween